Monday 27 April 2009

Dedicated to all Foocries and Moocries

"Papa kahte hai bada naam karega, beta hamara aisa kaam karega" - Now, i can confidently tell Amit Bhai the next time he poses this question to me "Aaj mere paas bangla hai, bank balance hai, car hai,....maa bhi hai..kya hai tumhare paas".
Mere paas - mera apna blog hai....aur meri badi hui darhi ki kasam, i will write each word on this blog myself and will not hire somebody else to write on behalf for me.

The idea of this title Sush, Mush and Mahi came to me some six months back when i was thinking of options to raise money for my long overdue holiday in South Africa with my wife. I thought that we should have a program on idiot box which focusses specifically on three passions of Indians - Movies, Politics and Cricket and thus the title Sush, Mush and Mahi (though our dear Mush ji have already retired from active politics after the developments in Pakistan.

So people as you can clearly see - the blog will essentially focus on these three passions of "Ikisvi sadi ka bharath" with an occassional dose of food (what else) and general bhasad!

I cannot promise all of you that i will be refine and restrained in my comments but i can promise you one thing that everything will be from the bottom of my heart (just above my stomach)!

No comments:

Post a Comment